Thursday, March 3, 2011

Roberto Cavalli Stands By John Galliano

Roberto Cavalli on the runway
of his Spring 2011 fashion show.
The luxury Lifestyle blog (the home of luxury Lifestyle) presents Roberto Cavalli Stands By John Galliano.

The house of Dior has suspended him, but at least one fashion friend is standing behind John Galliano in the aftermath of his alleged anti-Semitic rants: Roberto Cavalli.

“I know John for many years and he’s a wonderful person,” Cavalli told the Telegraph in a video posted this weekend. “I cannot believe that he made racist [remarks]. I think that somebody wants to be bad to him.”

Cavalli’s comments were made before the release of a video this morning that appears to show Galliano on tape saying things like, “I love Hitler ... People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers, would all be f—– gassed."

“He helped the maison Dior to be what it is today,” Cavalli says in the clip. “I don’t want to judge anybody, but I love John. John, I am with you. I do not believe it.”

Similar Posts:

Versace Fall 2011 Runway Review
Antonio Marras Fall 2011 Runway Review
Spring 2011 Trend: Bright Colors
Top 10 Looks: NY Fashion Week Fall 2011
Spring 2011 Trend: Stripes
Dressing Up In Your Spring Time Fashions

Save and share Roberto Cavalli Stands By John Galliano

To share this post with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.

No comments:

Post a Comment